NJSPE is now accepting applications for the 2024 Engineering Student Scholarships. NJSPE has implemented new scholarships to assist the brightest and most talented future engineers. Apply today. Scholarship application deadline is Friday, April 12, 2024 by 5pm EST.
There are three NJSPE scholarships. The top applicant will receive a $3,000 scholarship and be named as the NJSPE Future Engineer of the Year. Second place will receive a $2,000 scholarship and third place will receive a $1,000 scholarship.
Winners will be notified that they are receiving a scholarship – but Scholarship Placement (1st, 2nd or 3rd) will be announced at the Annual Installation and Awards Dinner on June 27, 2024 at Mercer Oaks Golf Course in West Windsor Township, NJ. Winners will be announced by May 1, 2024.
- Incoming Junior or Senior undergraduate engineering students who are enrolled full-time in a post-secondary education institution in New Jersey and pursuing a Bachelor of Science in Engineering are eligible to win a scholarship.
- Engineering Student must be a member of NJSPE. Student Memberships are free – sign up here to be a member – https://www.nspe.org/membership/join-now
What do I need to gather before I complete the NJSPE Engineering Student Scholarship application process?
In order to complete your application, you will need:
- Academic transcripts. They should be from schools you have attended and/or are currently attending. Documents should display student name, school name, grades and credit hours for each course and term when each course was taken. Transcript should be from the most recently completed semester.
- Two (2) references (academic or professional) – Please use this form and attach your application.
- Professional Resume
- A brief personal statement or video sharing your vision for the future of engineering and how you are going to influence the industry. Please attach your personal statement or supply a link to the video, which must be housed on another site (youtube, etc).