Choose a practice division and gain even more membership benefits. During the first year, joining a practice division is free. Choose one or any number of the divisions.
- Professional Engineers in Construction (PEC) represents engineers in the construction industry; has active projects to develop better contract documents; and helps members in such areas as design/build and construction management contracting, legislation and government affairs, building safety, arbitration, privatization, and engineering licensure.
- Professional Engineers in Education (PEE) serves engineers whose goal is to satisfy the educational needs of the engineering profession.
- Professional Engineers in Government (PEG) is dedicated to meeting the needs of all engineers employed in local, state, or federal government.
- Professional Engineers in Industry (PEI) works to help engineers in industry faced with the needs created by more uncertain career patterns, frequent job changes, and the pressures of ever increasing worldwide competition.
- Professional Engineers in Private Practice (PEPP) focuses on the professional concerns of engineers providing construction design services to the public and private sectors.