Professional Engineers in Construction
The objectives of the Professional Engineers in Construction Practice Division shall be to support the aims of the New Jersey Society of Professional Engineers, advance the public welfare, promote the professional, social and economic interest of the engineer member, and to encourage and develop a professional attitude among all engineers. These objectives shall be met by establishing and maintaining high standards of competence and ethical conduct.
- Support the development of legislative and administrative policy that best serves the public and the engineering profession,
- Encourage member participation in community and civic affairs,
- Promote public appreciation of the work and achievements of engineers,
- Advance the professional development and economic interests of professional engineers through sound employment practices,
- Provide products and services to the membership which enhance their professional and personal lives,
- Continue to improve the strength of the Practice Division and its service to the membership,
- Provide opportunities for continuing education and professional development, and
- Provide opportunities for networking.