Registration is open for this year’s professional engineers conference held from August 3 to August 7! To ensure the health and safety of all attendants and speakers, PECon will be presented virtually. Professional engineers will be able to earn PDHs as usual and will even be able to join networking roundtable discussions! Each day of the conference kicks off with a daily coffee talk session to connect with fellow professional engineers from across the country and to discuss the topics important to you.
This year there are three registration options available:
- Purchase an individual session. Buy a single session or two, each session gives you access to 1 PDH. $39 ($99 for non-members.)
- Purchase a track. Buy a full-day track, gives you access to 3 PDH sessions, networking morning “coffee talk” roundtables of your choice each day, and evening post-session discussions. $99 ($279 for non-members.)
- All-access. Gives you access to 15 PDH sessions, access to your choice networking morning “coffee talk” roundtables each day, and evening post-session discussions. $249 ($1,149 for non-members; Join now for $299 and receive member pricing.)
* Student memberships gain FREE access to PECon
Each day features a different educational track:
- Monday, August 3: Communications Skills for PEs
- Tuesday, August 4: Public Works
- Wednesday, August 5: Innovation
- Thursday, August 6: Sustainability
- Friday, August 7: Building & Leading Your Team
If you’re interested in a certain track but are unable to attend that day, don’t worry! A recording of the sessions will be available for viewing immediately following the conclusion of the session. For this reason, there are NO refunds.
Day 3 (PE Day!):
Click here to register for the conference!
Take advantage of member rates by becoming an NJSPE member today.