As we settle into 2021 we look forward to a time after the COVID pandemic. When a sense of normalcy will descend upon us and our daily routines will consist less of Zoom meetings and more of time spent with family and friends. However we are still living in the present and need to make the most out of our time in solitude. What better way than to boost your professional resume with a new learned engineering skill. Below you will find a list of online engineering educational resources for growing your skillset.
- First and foremost Do not miss out on opportunities to earn PDH credits! NJSPE offers both online and in-person courses to fulfill your requirements as a professional engineer.
- MIT OpenCourseware: MIT president L. Rafael Reif said: “The simple, elegant, unprecedented idea that MIT should make all of its course materials available online to anyone in the world, free.” Thanks to OpenCourseware that idea is now a reality. You can study any course MIT has to offer using their course materials completely free. Learn more about what they offer here!
- Udemy.com is another great online resource offering thousands of courses in an array of subjects. The courses are affordable usually ranging between $10 to $20 and provide you with lifetime access. Take a look at their engineering-related courses here!
- Online Masters: If you are looking for a more formal education taking an online masters is a smart alternative. A popular engineering masters is in Engineering Management. This is a great way to begin down that path into a managerial role. Here is a great resource to learn more!
- Engineering for Change has a humanitarian goal of “ improving the quality of life of underserved communities worldwide through the design and delivery of technology-based solutions combined with building of local capacity.” On their website you can find both webinars and courses that will help you future your engineering knowledge.
We hope you are able to take full advantage of these affordable educational engineering resources. As you continue to grow your engineering skills and professional resume.