The award will honor a distinguished professional engineer for unusual and meritorious service to the Engineering Profession. It will reflect the Society’s recognition of an individual’s achievements over a span of years.
- Must be a licensed Professional Engineers and/or members of our Society, whose sustained and unusual contributions have been to the public welfare, to the advancement of the profession of engineering, and to the benefit of mankind.
- Emphasis shall be given to contributions in support of NJSPE and other professional organizations supporting the engineering profession.
- Nominees should be engineers of recognized standing and citizens of the United St
- Their professional integrity shall be beyond question. Their professional reputation shall be more than local in character.
- They shall not be current officers of NJSPE.
- Please reference OP-104 of the NJSPE Bylaws for specific details for qualifications and submissions.