This award will honor an exemplary professional engineer for a lifetime of contributions in the field of Engineering.
- Must be a Professional Engineers licensed by the State of New Jersey. Nominees should be Professional Engineers of recognized standing and citizens of the United States.
- Only members of the Executive Committee and/or the Board of Directors may submit a nomination for the NJSPE Lifetime Achievement Award.
- The nominee is required to receive the endorsement of at least two additional members that are previous Distinguished Engineering Service award winners and/or members of the Board of Directors.
- They shall not be current officers of NJSPE.
- Please reference OP-104 of the NJSPE Bylaws for specific details for qualifications and submissions.