Receiving a professional engineering license means you operate at the highest professional and ethical standards, which is why it’s a title sought after by many engineers. If you’re considering taking your PE exam, you probably need guidance for the best way to apply and ace the exam. That’s why we compiled the “Beginners Guide to the New Jersey PE Exam.” In this ebook, we will cover five important topics for soon-to-be engineers, including:
- Frequently asked questions – there’s tons of information swirling around on the internet regarding the PE exam. Rather than digging around for answers to each of your questions, we compile a list of answers to the most commonly asked questions regarding the New Jersey PE exam.
- How to apply to sit for the exam – did you know you don’t just pay money and click register when it comes to signing up for the PE exam? You have to fill out an application, gather forms, take a picture, and send it all to the state board. Only once the application is approved can you sit for the exam.
- The specifics related to each engineering discipline’s PE exam – the PE exam isn’t one-size-fits-all. There are different exams for different disciplines. They are offered once or twice each year, and some are only offered in-person while others are only offered on the computer.
- Tips for preparing for the exam – there are certain requirements you must meet prior to becoming a professional engineer. Once you meet these requirements and apply to take the exam, you can start ticking your way down our list of the most helpful ways to prepare for the exam.
- The best places to prepare for the PE exam – everyone studies differently, and that’s OK! Whether you prefer a tangible book or an online webinar, we listed some of the best study resources available for you to review. Each one has PE specific information to help you ace the test.
If all or even some of this information seems relevant to you, then you’ll definitely benefit from our free instant-download ebook!